Sunday, April 24, 2011

Two Shots and 1 1/2 week to go

Count down begins well I still have awhile to go but I would like to count down so I feel better about the two shots.

I hate the second shot it is a lot more fluid and it burns going into my stomach the next thing I don't like about it is the hot flashes I can go to normal to what I feel like is 105 degrees in two seconds.

Sometimes I am okay one min. and want to cry the next hour it a roller coaster the only one that see this one is my husband the most.

Sickness is another thing I lost an appettite I cannot eat meat or I will get sick or have issues sleeping I can have chilli so I get protein I am off the caffiene I think for good and I solved my headache issues a little faster with cutting my long hair short again.

I have a hard time relating to others right now I am so focused on what I need to do and accomplish.

O'Yeah and my stomach looks like a dart board so much for bikinis for this summer. The shots cause my stomach to feel blowded (if that is a word) so I look like I have gained weight I promise it is for a good cause is what I tell myself.

So I am on Bravelle two vials and one vial of Menopur the side effects for Bravelle are Ovarian cysts, voimiting, breast pain,injection site pain, ovarian enlargement, chills, fever and nausea.Menopur causes all the above with the extras of constipation,diarrhea,dizziness,hot flashes, flu like symptoms.

I don't read side effects until I start the injection I decided I don't want to know but when I get chills, hot flashes, vomiting, and dizziness I take a look.

I keep telling myself this is worth it everyone has a feeling it will work I was surrounded by positive thoughts last night at my brothers birthday party.

I have a support system that I can never replace.

No comments:

Post a Comment