Monday, April 25, 2011

Doctors Appointment tomorrow

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow early in the morning I am getting excited to meet my doctor face to face he just arrived in town today and they just opened up the new facility. It has all came quick and slow at the same time.

Tomorrow's appointment is to see where my follicules are at and how they are progressing I started stimulation shots on Friday the 22nd and so they just make sure that they don't over stimulate my folloicules (eggs). I also get another blood drawn I am down to an appointment every other day with them.

Next week is the big week we will be doing most likely egg retrival and implantation if everything works out.

Fingers,toes,eyes and everything else crossed. I will keep you posted about tomorrows doctors appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment