Saturday, May 21, 2011

Positive!

Sorry I have not posted since the date but on May 17th Jason and I went in to get my blood drawn we came back to the house sat around and got the news at about 10:30-10:40 A.M from my cute nurse Jennifer that my beta looks very well at 368 so I am positive I did not know what to hear after I cried I went downstairs shaking to let my cute supportive husband know the news he just looked at my and thumbs up cry or thumbs down I motioned back up.

I just started to say thank you never felt so releived in my life I could not concentrate on the other instructions she gave me but that it worked.

I got off the phone and asked Jason who have you told since I saw his fingers typing like mad on text he said well I told the most four important people thats when he probably knew he should have let me at least tell my mom he said well if you call her quick enough she might not read the text so the calling began.


EXCITING DAY!!!

The days to follow I have been trying to grasp everything I heard I am going to be a Mommy and Jason a Daddy. The next day I wanted to be pinched but I started to realize it when I started to gag in the morning that day.

The What if's where setting in the scary what ifs miscarriage am I going to keep going up on my beta hcg cause they do two test protocal on every pregnant patient so I have another one just to make sure my estrogen and progestrone are fine.

I spoke with my embryologist doctor and he called me on Thursday said well I heard the positive news congratulations and this is when he told me he would not worry about a miscarriage because my levels where so high and good that he thought that I should be safe because I asked about the second hcg test because it bothered me a little that next week I have to do it again and what are the chances of it going down he assured me that I have a high hcg so it should be fine he would not guess that a miscarriage would happen. He told me I am 4 weeks and a couple of days along my due date is Jan 23 and that he wants me to call him once I get the results of one or two because he said that hcg levels are so weird but the chances of twins and he wants to know the results.

My IVF doctors follow me until week 6 and than after that I go to my OBGYN crazy well it is all real and we are starting to all hope for healthy baby(ies).

Bring on the pregnancy symptoms a long journey that I have waited for!

No comments:

Post a Comment