Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

Well day three after transfer and today is the holiday I used to dislike it has a lot of meaning to it this year hopefully my babies are growing or attaching.

I have had a lot of ups and downs lately trying to stay positive but nervous trying to stay unstress makes you stressed at the same time it is a tug a war between emotions. I have hope and still say stick to my belly and grow here is a list of so far who has told my babies to stick or have given the magical touch or vibes:
Iszac my little brother he said stick and put his hand on my tummy and he said two baby boys so he can teach them lacrosse but later he admitted he thinks that if I am pregnant with two it will be a boy and girl

Parker my 21 year old brother actually put his hand on my tummy as well and told them to stick

Mom(Robin and Nancy), and Dad put hands on my belly and said stick

Skylar my cute and may I mention single cousin just returned from a mission just for all the single girls out there is very excited for us and said stick and did a vibe to my belly from the couch.

My moms neighbor Dot also told them to stick babies.

Erin my sister did the same thing she told them to stick and my little niece that is three told me "Happy Mothers Day" and Jason as well she is adorable and I got extra special attention she let me read books to her instead of asking grandma Nancy.

Is the pressure worth it for everyone to know is what I battle the what if's the do not stress but trying not to stress is stress. What should my body feel like, What are the symptoms, Have they attached, Should I be getting sick by now, and the most important question am I pregnant?

These questions just raddle my mind I have to take a breather and know that everybody's body is different I might have implantation spotting I might not I might get sick I might not I might be tired well yes this one is true I am tired but am I tired from the events that have taken place or am I tired from the babies.

Is it okay to cough is it okay to laugh, can I stretch, can I hic up, can I eat this food is, can I sneeze, all of these following things will this contract my uterus?

I have learned that it might but these are natural things so I just need to go with it. Yesterday last night was hard the only stress I have is if it does not work how will I afford to do this treatment again this is so much money for a treatment it is not like I married Bill Gates.

I guess this is all a part of the uncontrol that I have in this situation I am happy that all three of my embryos looked better than text book and this is in my bodies and the lords hands.

For everyone that doesn't have fertility issues this part of being pregnant is easy you have not missed a period yet you do not even know your body is trying to get pregnant. For couples doing in vitro they know that they are doing a procedure and that it should be implanting or is should be attaching or shedding it layer and impedding into your uterus.

But here I am at this stage just keeping my head up and trying to always think positive but be hopeful.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog and there are a lot of us out here also whispering to those babies to "stick". People you haven't even met are pulling for you. I wish I knew why certain things have to happen to such good deserving people. My daughter is having some of the same issues that you are having and my heart goes out to you. It helps me to learn from the things that you write to see what steps might have to be taken in her future. It's like you are our little pioneer moving forward!!!! The waiting and wondering can sometimes be the worst part. We will continue to pray for you and your husband that it will work this time.

    ReplyDelete